Finally a Ground Control Point (GCP) to meet any UAV Pilot's needs. Great for preexisting survey markers, you can easily overly this target over an existing marker, allowing the pole to pass through the center. The iron cross design increases the length of the edges compared to square versions, allowing for increased accuracy. With a durable mesh design, this GCP can be reused countless times. Never dread carrying a large GCP around with you again. These lightweight, foldable GCPs are easy to transport and carry. If the wind is a concern, simply use the 4 corner eyelets to anchor the GCP to the ground to ensure that the GCP stays in place. With this iteration of our GCPs, we responded to customer feedback with larger, 48 inch x 48 inch targets for even the highest altitude mapping missions. The GCPs can also be used as a scale during the reconstruction process of the aerial mapping due to their exact size. Take your drone mapping to new heights today with the Sky High Bull's-Eye GCP 6 Pack!
- Novel center cutout design enables easy mapping with pre-established survey markers
- 4 corner anchor points included to affix to ground
- Foldable, lightweight design makes product for easy transport
- 48" x 48" design allows for easy identification and scaling in post production
- Made of a durable mesh that will last for years