16-bit AprilTags (6"x6") | Magnet for Auto-Detection (4x4 Array) | Visual Fiducial Marker (30 Pack) | RealityCapture Compatible
- APRILTAGS - As one of the most widely-used fiduciary markers, April Tags are used across the computer vision, AI, and virtual reality industry. With easy integration into popular programming languages, such as Python, AprilTags are the perfect addition to any computer vision project.
- MAGNETIC WITH EASY REMOVAL - From robotics to inventory management, there are a lot of items that are metal that are tracked with computer vision. Add an AprilTag to any magnetic surface to track the object without making any permanent marks.
- 6”x6” SIZE - Use this April Tag for tracking objects near or far with a size that is perfect for a wide range of use cases. This size is great for tracking larger objects from a distance while still being small enough to easily find a place for the magnetic tag.
- WEATHER RESISTANT - Made from the same magnetic material that is used on car magnets for advertising purposes, these April Tags were made to be used inside or outside. Whether you use this fiduciary marker for demonstration purposes inside or for equipment tracking in the elements, this April Tag is a perfect fit for a variety of needs.
- 4x4 ARRAY NUMBERED 0-29 - Using the AprilTag V3 4x4 array design, these markers represent numbers 0-29, for a total of 30 tags per set. Expand to additional numbers by adding another AprilTag to the object for endless combinations of tags.